Assess your health and address your issues at the impressive Vilalara Longevity Medical Spa on this 5 night wellness programme.
During your stay you will undergo a general medical consultation, personal health check and basic blood analysis, and a biophysical evaluation to measure your body fat, body mass index and basal metabolic rate. A separate evaluation will provide information about heavy metals, oxidative stress and trace elements in the body. A nutrition consultation will also inform you about foods to eat and good eating habits.
The range of treatments at this medical spa programme includes an osteopathy session, microphysiotherapy and a craniosacral therapy session. Pressotherapy and exfoliation also play a role in this rejuvenating retreat.
Including transfers, accommodation & 5 night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Half Board: Buffet breakfast + 1 Standard Healthy & Tasty Low Calorie Meal/night
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH & Herbal Teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
Thalassa & Medical Spa programme, per person:
- 1x Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis.
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation: Measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI),basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body mass well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of Heavy Metals and Trace Elements.
- 1x General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination.
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation.
- 1x Osteopathy Session: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and craniosacral systems.
- 1x Microphysiotherapy: this treatment consists in identifying traces produced by occurred events and not erased by the body. This treatment can be preventive or corrective, with the goal of helping the body react and self-heal, eliminating diseases and promoting good health.
- 1x Craniosacral Therapy: a gentle hands-on approach which releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and to improve health and performance.
- 1x Mindfulness Therapy Session - Mind, Body and Inner Self Relaxation: guided Power Meditation Nap, followed by meditation techniques for realization of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalise the mind, body and soul for daily life.
- 1x Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin-clearing functions.
- 1x Exfoliation in the Tepidarium: the sea salt crystals eliminate impurities and dead cells. Enriches the skin with essential minerals and trace elements, returns its shine and healthy look.
- 1x Multijet Bath: relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1x Bubble Bath: to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- 1x Aromatherapy Massage: personalised massage with essential oils which produces a deep state of harmony.
Staff are petulant even childish when mistakes are made
no one is accountable esp. in the wellness centtre were bookings can get complicated
the dining room staff were not charming at all
the pool was beautiful and the rooms needed an upgrade of paint and deep cleaning"