La Reserve is a wellness retreat hotel, hidden away in ten acres of stunning park land on the shores of the beautiful Lake Geneva, providing the perfect backdrop for your wellness break. This is the place to come to hideaway, forget your cares and simply focus on yourself.
Paired brilliantly with a very unique exterior - think African game reserve meets Euro-chic, when you enter inside it's indeed very stylish. With sumptuous rooms which provide a tranquil space to relax, a fantastic selection of dining options, and so much more, La Reserve leaves nothing to be desired. The spa is impressive, a 21,000 square foot dreamy vision of relaxation with an indoor pool, gym and luxurious treatment rooms meeting your every need.
Some come to La Reserve for its effective weight loss programmes that include challenging personal training sessions with calorie-controlled meals and a variety of stomach-shrinking wraps that will take the inches off in no time. But it is their anti-ageing programmes where they get their plaudits; you can choose from 4, 7 or 14 nights. Starting with a thorough medical examination which will assess how you are ageing, your bone density levels will be reviewed, along with your current nutrition deficiencies and your fitness levels. This is the domain of osteopath Sebastien Ducasse. He will examine your bone structure and natural movement, and will select a programme for you to correct any imbalances.
Then you will work with the nutritionist who will give you an instant print-out of your antioxidant and inflammation levels, (this is your pre-indicator for any nasty diseases). Stunningly prepared yet healthy food can be enjoyed in Café Lauren, as you relax and take advantage of the expertise of the practitioners and give yourself a full health MOT. By the time your retreat has concluded you are sure to feel as though the clock has been turned back, looking and feeling like a much more youthful version of yourself.
Whatever your reason for visiting La Reserve, you can rest assured that you are in expert hands.
The 73 rooms and 29 suites face either the lake or the park, the majority with a private terrace or a balcony. For people who really value their privacy, there is also a three bedroom villa with panoramic views over the lake and garden.
An exceptional spa to provide luxury for anyone dreaming of well-being and good living.
- 2,500 sq m - 17 private treatment rooms.
- A team of medical specialists including an acupuncture doctor, osteopaths and nutritionists. Consultations on request.
- Exclusive Nescens Better-ageing programs on 4, 7 days or 14 days.
- La Réserve Signature treatments (body and face), Nescens cosmeceutical treatments, La Prairie beauty treatments, La Réserve
- Beauty rituals, relaxing massages, pre and post natal treatments, aesthetic treatments
- Hair salon
- Indoor swimming-pool (16 m long)
- Outdoor swimming-pool (25 m long)
- Fitness studio: cardio training and workout equipment, classes for body stretch, stretching, yoga, Pilates, Wellness Gym, backhealing,
- Personal training sessions
- Saunas, steam baths (men and women), solarium
- Tennis courts (personal tennis classes upon request)
- Café Lauren restaurant: wellness cuisine. Lunches from noon to 5.30 pm and snacks
- Complimentary daily child care centre at the spa (from 6 months to 13 years old), from 9am to 6pm
Offering a choice of five different restaurants, you can savour a selection of many different tastes.
When the excellence of exceptional produce is combined with perfectly mastered cooking, taste and smell are fulfilled. Nothing more, nothing less…The chef has made simplicity an irresistible recipe, beyond time and fashion. The seasons change, amazement remains every day of the year. Wagyu beef carpaccio and summer truffle shavings, mashed potatoes with Bormane olive, Roasted codfish from Norwegian fjords, Linguine with Brittany lobster.
Le Tsé-Fung, Switzerland's first Michelin starred Chinese restaurant transports you to the other side of the world with traditional Chinese cuisine, crispy duck and dim sum. Red velvet, black lacquer and silk decor take you at once to a Shanghai palace in the 30’s. The most divine treasures of Chinese cuisine is served under delicately wrought lanterns.
Le Café Lauren is a delightful, intimate space with a plush, light-filled atmosphere. Featuring just 25 seats to maintain the quiet serenity of the setting. The teak terrace invites you to enjoy a relaxing interlude with the arrival of the warm, sunny weather. They have focused on cuisine in harmony with all the benefits of the Spa.
Chef Eric Canino, former chef with Michel Guérard in Eugénie-les-Bains, and now at La Réserve Ramatuelle, shares his delicious concept of healthy cooking. It reflects his love for light, intensely flavored dishes. At the Café Lauren, fats are banned – only delicate, delicious olive oil is used. For desserts, refined sugar is replaced by raw sugar. And each dish is meticulously prepared to achieve the perfect balance between greater pleasure and fewer calories. A unique meal at Le Café Lauren is its special breakfast entirely tailored to your well-being: whole wheat bread, seasonal fruit jam with no added sugar, tea-infused prune, a delicious smoothy different each day to a healthy start.
The Summer Lodge
Stroll barefoot across the gleaming wooden floor and discover an elegantly casual atmosphere under our vast, immaculate nomad’s tent. As soon as the weather turns warm, the bar goes native in the heart of the garden, next to the pool. During the day, indulge nice salads and the sushi bar, rôtisserie and grill, and tempting desserts and with a live DJ at dusk.
Nested parrots in lampshades, armchairs inviting you to lounge in gold leaf surrounding the bar gilding the bar in mystery, cocktails, one in particular with fresh ginger, an impressive selection of cognacs, vodkas and whiskies. Live DJ every night.
There are plenty of fun activities to be enjoyed at La Reserve Geneve, no matter your age or interests.
Taking advantage of its superb location on the shores of Lake Geneva, expect to find a range of nautical activities on offer including wind-surfing, catamarans, sailing boats and upon request water-skiing, boat excusrions, and wakeboard.
In addition to the lake expect to find an outdoor swimming pool who prefer water sports of the more gentle variety. Other outdoor activities on offer include tennis, with the hotel offering both indoor and outdoor tennis courts for guests use. In the winter you can even expect to find an ice rink, sure to be plenty of fun as well as helping you get some exercise.
La Reserve doesn’t just cater to adults, and there’s plenty here to keep younger guests entertained too. Offering tree huts, a children’s playground, inflatable castle, and outdoor games, there is plenty to keep kids busy.
- Daily newspapers, in-room soft drinks, electric plug adaptors
- Access to our 2000 sq m. Spa & Fitness area, including outdoor and indoor pool
- Working area equipped with printers and scanner
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Concierge: “Clefs d’Or” 24 hours
- Room service 24 hours
- Daily child care centre
- Children outdoor area “La Petite Réserve”
- Motoscafo taxi boat between La Réserve and Geneva town centre (11 seats). Available from Spring to Fall, upon reservation
- Outdoor parking (90 places)
A modern and chic resort set on the shores of Lake Geneva with remarkable mountain view just five kilometres from the city centre and three kilometres from the airport.
1 hour and 40 minutes flying time from London to Geneva.
The hotel is ideally located in a magnificent park on the shores of Lake Geneva, just 5 km from the city centre and 3 km from the airport.
- Try the aesthetic medicine treatments if you’re longing for toned, firmer, lighter feeling legs
- Request a lake view room for magnificent views out over the gardens and Lac Leman
- Indoor or outdoor tennis is particularly good with coaching available
- Stay an extra day or two over summer to enjoy the many activities and water sports