The Lanserhof resort extends across 21,000 square metres, with 70 rooms and suites, all designed for total privacy and tranquillity with calming neutral colours, warm natural materials, and vast balconies to absorb the perfect view.
From weight loss, detoxing and holistic health to a complete medical wellbeing overhaul – the Lanserhof has a host of programmes, all of which will be individually tailored for you on arrival. No one-size-fits-all here.
The unique LANS Med Concept combines modern Mayr medicine, traditional naturopathy and the most modern medical know how, (modern detox treatments, mental training, Vital Aging, movement therapy and programmes for beauty and aesthetics), to give you the tools and knowledge to self-heal and endure a healthy, happy life full of vitality
Lanserhof Tegerness is the ideal setting for tranquillity and relaxation because of the great care taken in the conception, design and furnishing of the rooms and suites. Light radiates through the impressive window façade and fills the high-grade naturally furnished interior with warmth. Spacious accommodation provides guests with plenty of space for a private retreat. Each room is equipped with its own screened balcony terrace which invites you to linger and enjoy the view. Choose from a single or double room, elegant studio apartment or breath-taking suite.
A fantastic clinic designed in a monastic style that promotes prevention and regeneration as the cornerstones to future-oriented medicine.
- Gastrointestinal tract diagnoses
- Capsule endoscropy
- Selective stool examination
- Nutrition diagonses
- H2 lactose intolerance test
- H2 fructose malabsorption test
- Food intolerance test indicator
- Metabolism diagnoses
- Oral glucose tolerances test
- Free radicals test and antioxidative potential
- Heavy metals identification
- Nutrient analysis
- Hormone profile
- Hormone saliva test
- Gene analysis
- Holistic medicine and naturotherapy
- Medical check and abdominal treatment
- Naturopathic consultation
- Colonic hydrotherapy
- Leech therapy
- Infusion therapies
- Large conditioning infusion
- Small conditioning infusion
- Autoblood with ozone
- Medical phlebotomy
- Electrolyte/ vitamin infusion
- Alkaline infusion
- Liver infusion
- Higher Vitamin C dosage
- Vitamin infusion
- Oxyrgen therapy
- Amino acid infusion
- Body and mind health
- Medical-psychotherapeutic consultation
- Mind balance executive coaching
- Psychological consultation
- Self-management and resilience promotion
- Business supervision
- Coaching for overcoming stress
- Systmatic personality consultation
- Inside wellness
- Mini mental check
- Lans Derma
- Derma face woman
- Derma face man
- Derma body woman
- Derma body man
The Lanserhof Energy Cuisine concept was designed with today’s health-conscious consumer in mind. The Energy Cuisine concept combines the science of modern nutritional research with lessons learned from nutritional philosophies from all corners of the globe. Fortified by the high-nutrient density of its ingredients, it helps your metabolism, digestive and immune systems stay healthy in the long-term. When picking the ingredients, the chefs place great emphasis on selecting only the freshest choice local, organic produce. The Lanserhof nutritional concept uses only freshly prepared organically grown sun-ripened fruit and vegetables, all selected according to season. The meat is biophotonic and comes from animals kept humanely outdoors.
- Cookery classes
- Bread making
- Nordic walking
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Introductory medical lecture
- Topical presentations
- Fireside lounge
- Heated salt water pool
- 24-hour tea bar
- Large roof terrace
- Heated outdoor terraces
- Meeting rooms
- VIP rooms
With Lake Tegern at your doorstep, experience the uniqueness and energy of one of the most beautiful natural regions in Europe. Embedded in the mountains - 900 metres above Lake Tegern next to one of the purest bodies of water in Germany - Lanserhof Tegernsee is situated in one of the most beautiful tourist regions in Europe. The renowned healthy climate here and the strongest iodine sulphur springs in Germany have given the Tegern valley its reputation as an excellent region for health. Here, pure nature meets genuine tradition and the alpine elegance of the surrounding towns and villages. This is one region that combines health, enjoyment and hospitality. Whether exclusive shopping, special cuisine or simply retreating into this green oasis of tranquillity in the mountains – there is something for everyone here!
The nearest airports are Munich (60 minutes transfer) and Innsbruck (90 minutes transfer). Lanserhof Tegernsee is an incredibly quiet location, the nearest village is ten minutes away.
- Reserve you place at Lanserhof early, don’t dither, this is the hottest place on the planet right now.
- Do go to the evening talks and discussions, they are packed full of helpful information and tips. Also, make sure you do a cookery class, so you can replicate some of their delicious, yet super healthy dishes on your return.
- Stock up on Lanserhof food stuff from the shop - spelt porridge, crackers and biscuits. Also, buy their great cookery book for inspiring recipes.
- Take good walking boots with you, the surrounding area is stunning and there is nothing more healing than a brisk walk in the pure German air.
- Ask our healing experts for the daily activity programmes in advance of your trip, so you don’t miss out on classes. You can then schedule your programme around them.
- If you are travelling alone, join the single table for meal times, its fun, and you will meet new friends who are going through the detox with you. It's great for moral support.
- If you are a golfer, then take your clubs, there is a challenging picturesque course on site.
This exquisitely modern clinic has the solution for any problem, pioneering the LANS Med Concept – a pioneering holistic health concept based on the findings of F.X. Mayr. The staff takes pride in giving each guest their full attention by tailoring programmes to individuals, everything from diet to treatments is decided after the initial consultation with the doctors.