Job Title: Leisure Travel Consultant
We seek an experienced, Luxury Tailor Made Consultant to join our small and friendly office selling wellbeing holidays to the finest destination spas and resorts. You will ideally come from an independent travel background with some CRS knowledge.
- You will have excellent, bespoke tailormade travel experience with an interest in wellness and wellbeing.
- You should have experience working in a small company and have the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation.
- Presentation, communication (verbal and written), attention to detail, sales skills and destination knowledge are very important to us and our clients.
- As the role involves advising clients on wellness and wellbeing, is it essential that you have an interest in this field, training will be given.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative without the need for constant supervision, flexibility and the ability to think outside the box is essential.
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email in a professional and courteous manner.
- Use your own previous experience, destination and spa/wellness knowledge to establish the clients’ requirements so as to recommend the correct programme for their needs.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flights (Amadeus), private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
- Manage the booking in its entirety including client and supplier payment.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
So thank you very much for making thos an enjoyable experience"