VIVAMAYR Altaussee, near Salzburg, overlooks a crystal clear lake with breahtaking mountain views. Here, the fresh air is intoxicating; and local mineral rich thermal waters and Glaubersalt from Sandling-Massiv Moutain are incorporated into healing treatments.
Dr. Sepp Fegerl and his young, enthusiastic team offer a new take on the old and proven Mayr medicine principles. The modern laboratory contains infusion suites, a hypoxia (oxygen therapy) room, spaces for Kneipp and hydro therapy and stunning settings for yoga and aerial yoga.
A personalised Modern Mayr diet plan will be created during your initial medical consultation. Throughout your stay, you will have daily abdominal treatments and access to the daily programme of activities. Prepare to return home during a final medical consultation.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night medical programme.
- Accommodation in a Comfort Room Mountain View
- Initial medical consultation
- Personalized Modern Mayr diet plan
- Mineral water
- Access to daily programme of activities
- Applied kinesiology diagnostic muscle test
- 3 x abdominal treatments
- Final medical consultation
* Any further treatments will be agreed on an individual basis between you and your VIVAMAYR doctor at the initial consultation. These extra services will be payable on a local basis.
My only small complaint, which didn't turn out to be a problem in the end, was that I wasn't informed about the fact that we needed at least 6 months ( I think it was) left on our passports after we had already booked and paid. It might have been a complicated situation if it had turned out that we didn't have that amount of time left on the passports."