Head to Canyon Ranch Tucson, set in the stunning Sonoran Desert where the weather is pleasant year-round, in order to enjoy a multitude of stimulating activities. The Optimal Living Programme is one of Canyon Ranch's most popular programmes, simply because of the diversity of subjects that guests can learn about including health, fitness, nutrition, movement and stress management. The Optimal Living programme is also attractive because the programme is so flexible.
Your stay will begin with an initial consultation with a Nurse Educator and Programme Advisor, and you will have another 50-minute consultation with a physician to talk about any health issues or concerns. The knowledable staff can concentrate on different health areas such as cardiovascular health, comprehensive integrative medicine, diabetes, intimacy, musculoskeletal health, osteoporosis prevention or management, sleep enhancement and smoking cessation.
- Plan in advance and mark on your weekly planner the activities that you are most interested in, so you don’t miss out.
- Try the suspension yoga that combines TRX equipment and traditional yoga poses to strengthen your core and test your balance.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- $450 per person spa credit
- Pre-arrival consultations
- Initial consultation with a Nurse Educator and Health Package Coordinator
- 50-minute consultation with a physician
- 25-minute wrap-up session with a Nurse Educator
- Take home practical strategies designed for your unique wellness goals
- Three healthy gourmet meals daily from award winning Canyon Ranch kitchens, plus always available healthy snacks
- Off-menu ordering and meals for special needs on request with as many helpings as you’d like
- More than 40 complimentary fitness classesand activities daily
- Access to our fully equipped 80,000-square-foot Spa complex and four pools
- Generous allowance toward spa, sports & integrative wellness services, based on length of stay, which can be used toward more than 225 services
- Personal Programme Advisor to help custom-design your stay
- Health & fitness assessment reviewed by a Nurse Educator
- Sales tax and resort amenities fee, which covers: health & fitness assessment,local phone calls, Wi-Fi, laundy facilities and lending library