Perfect for those looking to improve their health and fitness while still enjoying all the benefits of a relaxing holiday in the sunshine. After a ‘Body Oracle’ consultation, you will receive a personalised programme of spa treatments and Bodyism fitness and wellness classes designed to re-establish energy flows, revive the mind, increase circulation and create a foundation for balance and health. Rates also include full board meals - and minibar snacks - from a specially designed Clean and Lean menu.
Four times per year, Healing Holidays’ exclusive Wellness Tree House by Bodyism retreats will be personally overseen by Bodyism founder James Duigan himself. The first two retreats confirmed to be led by James himself will take place from 6 – 12 May 2017.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & a 7 night BODYISM programme
- Accommodation in a Wellness Tree House
In addition to the above, this programme includes:
- A Bodyism lifestyle consultation session upon arrival
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a specially designed wellness menu
- Healthy snacks delivered to your home twice a day
- 1 x 50 minute spa treatment per day
- 2 x Fitness and wellness movement activities per day
Honeymoon Added Value
- Bubbles with Love – A bottle of champagne to welcome you to your honeymoon destination
- Island Romance – bath ceremony once during stay
- Cake for Life – A beautiful honeymoon cake
- Feeling Love at Feeling Koi – A romantic dinner at our sunset overwater restaurant (already included one time during stay as HB/FB benefit)
- Couple's Breakfast in Heaven – A breakfast set-up delivered to your house
- Love Cruising over Baa – A sunset cruise around Baa Atoll
- Capturing Everlasting Happiness – A photo session with one complimentary picture
* The offer is applicable for couples traveling within 6 months from the date of wedding and for a minimum of 4 nights stay and a copy of the wedding certificate has to be presented at the resort.