The Longevity Quick Detox programme allows you with to complete a detox within just 5 nights whilst enjoying a relaxing beach front setting as your body adjusts to the detox regime.
Your body will be cleansed through a medically approved juice fasting and cleansing meal plan. This will be complemented by detoxifying therapies such as a manual lymphatic drainage and medical pressotherapy, which will assist the body's natural toxin-clearing functions.
You will learn about your health imbalances and how you can fix them during a general medical consultation, clinical examination and a nutrition consultation. An osteopathy session will help you to remove blockages and restore mobility, and a microphysiotherapy session will help the body to eliminate disease and promote good health.
Including transfers, accommodation & 5 night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day, Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor’s approval
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas & Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1x Personal Health Check
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
- 1x General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation
- 1x Osteopathy Session
- 1x Microphysiotherapy
- 1x Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- 1x Medical Pressotherapy
- 1x Exfoliation in the Tepidarium
- 1x Multi-jet Bath
- 1x Bubble Bath
The transfer we booked via Healing Holidays on the arrival pick up was great, again very pleasant and no problems however on the return we decided to cancel direct with the company as we no longer needed it. We didn't want a refund just called the gentleman to say we didn't want it, on the phone call he was rude, aggressive and refused to cancel still showing up at 2:55am in the hotel lobby in the morning making trouble with the reception staff. Terrible transfer company!!"