Who says that detox needs to be a solemn process? At Vilalara Thalassa Resort, you can enjoy the benefits of a detox while also resting and relaxing in a calming beach-side setting. By following a medically approved juice fast and detoxifying meal plan, guests will be able to cleanse their bodies and will quickly notice improvement in overall health and energy levels. The diet includes detoxifying and anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups. You may dine up to 5 of these meals per day in addition to Alkaline water (with a pH of 9.5), herbal teas and detox supplements.
However, diet is not the only component of the Longevity Juice Fasting Detox programme. The detoxification process includes a host of other consultations and treatments that will enable you to relax while your body repairs and your vitality returns. You will learn about your body during a personal health check, biophysical evaluation (including many diagnostic tests), general medical consultation and clinical examination. Treatments include an osteopathy session and manual lymphatic drainage. You will also enjoy an exfoliation, bubble bath and multijet bath.
As a guest on a Vilalara Longevity Retreat, you will also have access to the relaxation area with a sauna and Turkish bath. If you are feeling rather active, you can join the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities such as Cardio Boost, Power Hike, Beach Walk, Pilates, yoga, stretching. Participating will not only help your fitness, but also allow you to meet other guests.
Including transfers, accommodation & programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Mild Detoxifying Diet or Liquid/Juice Fasting Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups) – up to 5 Meals a day (Liquid/Juice Fasting Diet subject to doctor’s approval)
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas & Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1x Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis.
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination.
- 1x Osteopathy Session: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and craniosacral systems.
- 1x Manual Lymphatic Drainage: therapy for reducing fluid retention, toxins release, treating poor circulation and swelling.
- 1x Exfoliation in the Tepidarium: the sea salt crystals eliminate impurities and dead cells. Enriches the skin with essential minerals and trace elements, returns its shine and healthy look.
- 1x Multijet Bath: relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1 Bubble Bath: to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.