During the 7 night Longevity Active Detox Programme, you will cleanse your body through a medically approved juice-fasting and detoxifying meal plan. The diet will also help to boost your immune system defences and increase your vitality.
Throughout the programme you will receive a personal health check, biophysical evaluation which shall include multiple health measurements, a general medical consultation and a nutritional consultation. Your treatments will include a session with an osteopath, micro physiotherapy and pressotherapy. Manual lymphatic drainage sessions will reduce fluid retention and release toxins.
One of the many highlights of the programme includes 4 treatments at one of the world’s premiere thalassotherapy centres. Each treatment will last about 2.5 hours, and the seawater will help to soothe muscular aches and pains. Thalassotherapy also helps to increase the metabolism, improve circulation and improve skin conditions.
Includes transfers, accommodation & 7 night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low-Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day, Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor’s approval.
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas & Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aqua pilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1x Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis.
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body, as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of Heavy Metals and Trace Elements
- 1x General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination.
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation.
- 1x Osteopathy Session: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and craniosacral systems.
- 1x Micro physiotherapy: this treatment consists in identifying traces produced by occurred events and not erased by the body. This treatment can be preventive or corrective, with the goal of helping the body react and self-heal, eliminating diseases and promoting good health.
- 2x Manual Lymphatic Drainages: therapy for reducing fluid retention, toxins release, treating poor circulation and swelling.
- 1x Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin-clearing functions.
- 1x Longevity Skin Deep Cleansing.
- 1x Exfoliation in the Tepidarium: the sea salt crystals eliminate impurities and dead cells. Enriches the skin with essential minerals and trace elements, returns its shine and healthy look.
- 4x Thalassa Treatments (1 Day Thalassa Cure): one set of 4 thalassotherapy treatments lasting approximately 2.5 hours in total. Includes consultation with a thalassotherapy specialist to determine the appropriate treatments for your case.