This level of cure delivers a complete detoxification of the body. It is the level chosen by approximately 80-90% of Surya's guests. The treatment schedule will vary according to each guest’s current or past medical condition. The oils prescribed for various massages, shirodhara; preparation for snehanam; medicines and your dietary plan are also determined by these factors.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
In addition to the above, the 14-night Intensive cure includes:
- Ayurveda meals on Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Doctor’s consultations :- initial; constitutional check; information on oils / medicines / diet; mid consultation and final consultation
- All Ayurveda treatments
- Ayurveda medicines as prescribed by the doctors
- Service of a German–speaking translator for medical consultations (if needed)
- An individual treatment plan according to your medical condition
- A copy of the Surya Lanka medical booklet
- Diet plan recommend by doctor according to your medical needs.
- A weekly ayurveda cookery demonstration
- Yoga / Meditation classes - 5 days per week
- 2 batik sarongs / wrap-arounds for each guest for use during treatments
- A Weekly BBQ
- Daily afternoon cake and herbal tea
- A fortnightly botanical tour of the Surya Lanka garden by our Ayurveda doctor/s
- A fortnightly Panchakarma talk by our Ayurveda doctor/s
- A weekly ½ day (afternoon) excursion to places of interest, highlighting Sri Lanka’s nature & culture
Prices from £2685.00 per person, sharing
Prices from £2925.00 for singles
Book now for 20% off accommodation throughout August and September.