This cure is for guests with chronic or multiple medical ailments such as arthritis, asthma and psoriasis. These conditions require more intensive, specific treatments; more medicines; closer monitoring and supervision by the Surya Lanka doctors. The diet of guests may also have to be more strict to assist the alleviation of these diseases. As well as treatments from the intensive schedule, guests may also receive kati-vasti; vamana; greeva-vasthi and uro-vasthi. The suitability of these will be determined by the Surya Lanka doctors.
As the heil cure level is strictly tailored to cope with individual ailments, it is not possible to provide a “typical” schedule.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- Ayurveda meals on Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Doctor’s consultations :- initial; constitutional check; information on oils / medicines / diet; mid consultation and final consultation
- All Ayurveda treatments
- Ayurveda medicines as prescribed by the doctors
- Service of a German–speaking translator for medical consultations (if needed)
- An individual treatment plan according to your medical condition
- A copy of the Surya Lanka medical booklet
- Diet plan recommend by doctor according to your medical needs.
- A weekly ayurveda cookery demonstration
- Yoga / Meditation classes - 5 days per week
- 2 batik sarongs / wrap-arounds for each guest for use during treatments
- A Weekly BBQ
- Daily afternoon cake and herbal tea
- A fortnightly botanical tour of the Surya Lanka garden by our Ayurveda doctor/s
- A fortnightly Panchakarma talk by our Ayurveda doctor/s
- A weekly ½ day (afternoon) excursion to places of interest, highlighting Sri Lanka’s nature & culture