An ancient form of Indian holistic healing, Ayurveda is used to address all manner of different wellness concerns in a natural way, making this retreat ideal for those who have an ailment they wish to address without resorting to more conventional forms of medicine. In the hands of the resort’s resident Ayurveda practitioner Dr Amit from Goa, you will be assisted in achieving harmony between your mind, body, and soul to improve your overall wellbeing.
To begin your 7-night retreat you will first have an initial Ayurvedic consultation which will help to ascertain your constitution type and the type of treatments best suited for you, before beginning a programme comprised of different Ayurvedic treatments, such as massages intended to balance the doshas, as well as yoga and pranayama which act as the perfect accompaniment. Following your treatments you will also benefit from a lifestyle debriefing which will provide you with advice on how to maintain the results you achieved on the retreat in your everyday life.
Whether you’re suffering from stress, sleep issues, ageing, or just about any other issue, this Ayurveda retreat is sure to be able to help alleviate your symptoms in a natural way, allowing you to feel happier and healthier once more.
including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- 1 x Ayurvedic Consultation
- 3 x Abhyanga Massages (60 minutes)
- 1 x Pranayama per villa (60 minutes)
- 1 x Udwarthana Powder Massage (60 minutes)
- 1 x Choornaswedana – massage with herbal poultice (60 minutes)
- 1 x Yoga Nidra – guided relaxation (60 minutes)
- 1 x Kati Vasti – lower back treatment(60 minutes)
- 1 x Signature Facial (60 minutes)
- 2 x Shirodhara (60 minutes)
- 2 x Personalised Yoga sessions per villa (60minutes)
- Debriefing about Lifestyle