This 5-night silent retreat has been designed to help you to step back, introspect, calm the mind, realign and reprioritise your goals in life. Ideal for people who suffer from insomnia, high blood pressure, stress and burnout.
A comprehensive wellness consultation is carried out before beginning your silent days, which will determine your health, food preferences, specific daily routines and requirements, preferred meal timings etc. The retreat is then personalised and a structured agenda is set based on your choice of activities.
Your first day includes a tour of the retreat and you are given manuals on meditation and breathing exercises. You also receive your “Shhhhhreyas” badge indicating your request for silence to the other guests and a handbook in which you can write down your thoughts and emotions during your period of silence.
You spend the next four days in silence, breaking only to speak to staff when you require something. This solitary contemplation can result in deep-seated emotional, intellectual and spiritual issues, but there is constant support at hand.
After your silence, you enjoy an interactive session with the wellness consultants, to discuss any questions and share your experience, and are then welcome to interact with other guests and partake in the various activities on offer.
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Gourmet vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group yoga sessions
- One Daily group chanting or sound meditation session
- Use of all recreational facilities - swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, gym, cricket nets, library and the opportunity to watch one movie per day in the home theatre along with other guests.
In addition to the above the 5-night Shreyas Silent Retreat package includes:
- 2x 60 mins personalised Pranayama sessions
- 1x 60 mins personalised Trataka (candle meditation) session
- 1x 60 mins personalised Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) session
- 4x 60 mins rejuvenation massages. Choose from Balinese, Swedish, Thai, Aromatherapy or Abhyanga
- Daily walking meditation
- Nature based exercises