Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or expert, yoga at Shanti-Som is especially created for those who want a short break from the stresses of the world to reconnect with their inner self. Whatever your level, Shanti-Som will immerse you in a harmonious approach that incorporates the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual change that yoga can bring.
Shanti-Som’s teachers offer a variety of practices including Hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Restorative, Jivamukti and Pranayama. Throughout the yoga retreat, the emphasis is on the practice, however theory is taught during the flow of a class and a daily workshop helps guests understand the roots of yoga and the union it is designed to create. Over the course of your retreat you will also incorporate the practice of Raja Yoga into the daily workshops. Raja Yoga, so called “Yoga for the mind” is based on ancient teachings that still reverberate today.
The 7 day Yoga Retreat at Shanti-Som includes a week of physical release, spiritual engagement and inspiration, both in the indoor studio and the outdoor yoga pavilion. Group size is limited to ensure that each participant gets sufficient individual attention both on and off the yoga mat.
Includes accommodation & a 6 night programme.
In addition to the above, the 6 night Yoga Retreat includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome healthy dinner on arrival
- Breakfast on departure day
- 5 days of delicious, fresh, cleansing cuisine menus for breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Daily group yoga classes (one in the morning, one in the afternoon)
- Complimentary use of steam bath, sauna, swimming pool and gym during the established opening hours
- Unlimited filtered water and herbal infusions
Transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of €70 per car per way, payable to the driver.