During the Musculoskeletal System medical programme, the medi-clinic will incorporate a combination of specific back treatments, healing packs and Modern Mayr Medicine to address back and joint complaints.
The programme will release the tension and muscular imbalances that lead to back pain and posture problems. In addition to manually addressing tension and muscular imbalances, the programme works on de-stressing the body by tackling unhealthy diets and incorporating relevant exercise regimes. The aims are to restore ease of movement and freedom from pain.
- Arrive and check in at Park Igls on a Sunday night to receive a programme explanation from the doctors.
- Pre-book a DVD player and pack your favourite discs to entertain you during the long evenings.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night Musculoskeletal System programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym