Although Park Igls’ medical programmes are based upon Mayr principles, discovered by the famed F.X. Mayr, and include a slew of diagnostic tests that are carried out by experienced and highly-regarded professionals.
The Modern Mayr Medical Check programme combines the diagnostics from multiple tests in order to give you an informed overview of your health. These tests include a urinalysis, ultrasound of various organs and vessels, expanded blood testing (including hormone status) and an oxidative stress measurement test, among others.
You will receive a complete assessment of your most crucial functioning processes, highlighting any potential risk factors. Along with detox-based Modern Mayr Medicine, you will receive a physiotherapy session, personal training sessions to improve your fitness and five full body massages.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
- Expanded blood testing including hormone status
- 1 Urinalysis
- 1 Bioimpedance measurement (lean tissue, water and body fat)
- Ultrasound of abdominal organs and vessels
- Ultrasound of brain-supply vessels (carotid)
- Ultrasound of thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of prostate and testes / breasts
- Resting and exercise ECGs
- 1x Spirometry (lung function)
- 1x Oxidative stress measurement
- 1x Physiotherapeutic muscle function test (50 mins)
- 1x Physiotherapy session (25 mins)
- 1x Personal training session (50 mins)
- 1x Personal training session (25 mins)
- 5x Full body massages (50 mins each)