Parkhotel Igls is a renowned detox and medical clinic just outside of Innsbruck, Austria. The medical clinic follows principles of F.X.Mayr, who founded the Mayr Cure and posited that poor nutrition and a lack of exercise significantly contribute to chronic disease. Parkhotel Igls offers comprehensive detox programmes. A stay here entails a light and organic tailor-made diet, which is why the exercise practises are quite gentle.
The Mayr Intensive programme was designed for those who are seeking comprehensive and all-encompassing health improvement. In addition to the standard examination and personalised Mayr cuisine diet plan, the programme includes coaching, massages, abdominal treatments and expanded blood tests. Guests are also highly encouraged to join and participate in group exercise sessions, lifestyle management and anti-stress exercises.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night Mayr Intensive programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym