Michel Guérard worked with the nutritionist Doctor Patrick Sérog and Eugénie’s medical team for two years to implement the Minceur Essentielle weight loss programme. It's strategy combines a gastronomic diet, medical and dietary follow-up, physical exercise and re-sculpting treatments. The goal is to curb the yo-yo effect (weight-loss followed by gains) and slim down sustainably, without unsettling the metabolic balance.
The programme diet is divided into 3 phases with each phase lasting 3 days. These phases are:
- Starter Phase: limited, but delicious, food intake to trigger weight-loss
- Metabolic Adaptation Phase: intensifying weight loss while following more intensive physical coaching
- Cruise-control Phase: preparation for home return, with menus and calorie intakes closer to 'real life'
The programme actively triggers weight-loss. A personalised strategy of diet and physical activity is delivered at the end of the programme to make lasting changes when going home. Dietary follow-up lasts one year in order to support, supervise progress and induce change when bad habits return.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 9 night programme.
- Three-Michelin star diet
- 28 draining hot spring treatments, prescribed by the doctor, such as:
- Kaolin bath
- Thermal shower
- Thermal bath
- Jet shower
- Mud draining & cure
- Hydromassage shower
- 4 lymphatic draining or anti-cellulite massages
- Access to hot spring
- Access to steam bath
- Hot spring water cure
- Draining fresh herbal infusions from the gardens
- 7 or 9 individual sessions (1 hour) with a coach
- Personal program given at the end of the stay
- 2 consultations with bioimpedance analysis
- 2 consultations with personalized dietary strategy at the end of the program
- Unlimited access to the hotline during one year
My only small complaint, which didn't turn out to be a problem in the end, was that I wasn't informed about the fact that we needed at least 6 months ( I think it was) left on our passports after we had already booked and paid. It might have been a complicated situation if it had turned out that we didn't have that amount of time left on the passports."