Make your way to Dhara Dhevi in Chiang Mai when you need to take some personal time in away from your demanding lifestyle in order to fully de-stress. You will find serenity amidst the intricate architecture and beautifully maintained grounds.
Stress generally affects the body gradually, eventually becoming tell-tale signs such as teeth grinding, digestive problems, chronic fatigue, low energy, poor memory, lack of concentration and poor sleep quality. It may also make you feel restless, unmotivated and depressed. If these problems go unaddressed, stress can eventually lead to chronic diseases.
Throughout your stress management programme, you will gain deep rest and have the time to recover from stress and anxiety. You will also learn various techniques to cope with stress, so you can better manage stress once you return to your everyday life.
Specific treatments in the lavish Dheva Spa and Wellness Centre will help to dissolve stress as you a treated to a wide array of therapies and massages.
When you are not undergoing treatments, you are welcome to participate in daily resort activities and to use the thermal facilities.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- Full board meal arrangement at designated restaurants
- Daily participation of resort activities
- Complimentary use of thermal facilities
- Holistic health consultation
- Fitness assessment
- 7x Private wellness class (60 min)
- Meditation/ visualisation
- Personal training
- 3x Personalised Abhyanga (80 min)
- 2x Pottali Abhyanga (60 - 80 min)
- 1x Traditional therapy (80 min)
- Traditional Thai massage
- Royal Thai massage
- 5x Head therapy (60 - 80 min)
- 1x Foot/ hand therapy (30 - 60 min)
- Ingham reflexology
- Chinese reflexology
- Follow-up assessment