This programme proves that a detox can be both effective and enjoyable with its perfect blend of dietary recommendations, exercise and spa treatments. It begins with an initial interview and body analysis with the detox specialist, as well as a nutritional consultation. This will form the basis of your retreat and help with the creation of the personalised diet plan.
In conjunction with your diet, you will also enjoy sports programmes and access to the daily group fitness activities helping you lose weight & see improved energy levels. Ensuring that you get your fair share of pampering too, you will have the chance to enjoy a range of different spa treatments including a detoxifying massage and other beautifying treatments.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night ORGANIC DETOX programme
- 1x Entrance interview with the detox specialist including one body analysis
- 1x Start out with a nutritional consultation and the formulation of a personalized menu plan
- Daily full board prepared in the Detox Vitalizing Kitchen (possible options: vegetarian or low carb)
- Daily detoxifying tea, water and one freshly squeezed green smoothie
- Personal Detox-Guide during the whole stay
- Enjoy a tone evening with an exclusive 5-course Detox Dinner in the Brenners Park-Restaurant awarded with two Michelin Stars
- 6 Organic-Detox-Treatments
- Day 1: 1x Preparation for the detoxification with a body scrub of Breton Laminaria Algae to stimulate the lymphatic system
- Day 2: 1x Whole-body algae pack for purification
- Day 3: 1x Sea mud-compress with alkaline Epsom salt
- Day 4: 1x Detox-Relaxation Massage with luxury organic oils
- Day 5: 1x Flush-out body scrub with supporting Belly-Button-Massage
- Day 6: 1x Revitalizing final treatment with freshwater-seaweed-mixture
- Daily group fitness activities such as Yoga depending on the weather and season
- Use of the Brenners Spa with a spacious Saunaland, Fitness Centre and a large indoor pool
So thank you very much for making thos an enjoyable experience"