It is a well-known fact that anxiety and stress can have harmful effects on both the mind and body. With this in mind, Ananda have created their stress-management programme which uses a range of holistic therapies to resolve the causes of your stress and help you to unwind.
The Ananda Stress Management Programme focuses on assisting you to implement mind and body techniques based on the concepts and philosophies of Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Ayurveda. You’ll create positive changes, reduce and manage stress and enhance synergy in your life through a balanced approach.
The list of activities and treatments included in this programme are extensive: from Shirodhara and Thalapodichil to Grounding Aroma Cocoon and Salt Scrub. You can also embark upon personalised yoga sessions, reflexology, Abhyanga and Reiki to support your programme. With Ayurveda being the speciality at Ananda expect to experience treatments using calming essential oil blends which work by holistically bringing balance to the mind body and soul. Combining this with the consultations and counselling you will benefit from during your stay, you are sure to feel thoroughly destressed by the end of your programme.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & 7 night programme
- Morning Wake Up signature tea
- Fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner), per night of stay, per person
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counselling session
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities; Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Lectures, Workshops and Excursions
In addition to the above standard inclusions, the 7-night Ananda Stress Management Programme includes:
- 1 session reiki Healing: A gentle healing technique that promotes a deep level of relaxation and healing on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Reiki uses the universal life force energy to break up energy blockages within the body, allowing healing energy to flow again freely (55mins)
- 1 session Abhyanga: A traditional synchronised full body massage given by two therapists using herbal infused sesame oil. (55mins)
- 2 sessions Shirodhara: Luke warm herbal oil is poured in an even stream on to the forehead to pacify and revitalise the mind and body. (55mins)
- 1 session Grounding Salt Scrub: Essential oils of Rose, Vetiver and Sandalwood infused into natural sea salt to relieve stress, balancing the body and mind. (45mins)
- 1 session Grounding Aromatherapy Massage: A relaxing holistic full body experience using Rose, Vetiver and Sandalwood essential oils to promote physical, psychological and spiritual wellbeing. (85mins)
- 1 session Grounding Aroma Cocoon: Ultimate relaxation with feather light lymphatic drainage movements followed by a soothing cocoon within a warm blanket to aid the penetration of the grounding essential oils (85mins)
- 1 session Reflexology: Performed to help restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium. (55mins)
- 1 session Rose Quartz Facial or Amethyst Rejuvenation: Feel the warm pink energy of rose quartz or the cleansing vibrations of amethyst crystals and wands. (75mins)
- 1 Tibetan Ku Nye Massage: Tibetan massage focusing on restoring the nervous system and lymphatic drainage; acupressure and meridian work using hot Himalayan salt poultices. (75mins)
- 3 sessions Personalised Yoga per room: Individual Yoga specially tailored to release tension held within muscles and joints (60mins)
- 2 sessions Pranayama per room: Here the attention is on the breath, it enhances a person’s level of vitality and relaxation. (30 mins)
- 1 session Ajapa Japa: Guided meditation involving repetition of mantra with movement and awareness of breath in psychic passage. An effective technique to arrest the unnecessary flow of thoughts. (45mins)
- 2 sessions Yoga Nidra per room: A guided process of relaxation to quieten the agitations of the conscious mind and awaken the awareness and immense healing potential of the subconscious. (45mins)
So thank you very much for making thos an enjoyable experience"