Ananda’s Renew programme is an effective way to revive and rejuvenate the body and mind. Using holistic anti-ageing processes, this retreat is perfect if you’re feeling as though life is taking its toll and you need some time to get back to you. Using a range of different natural therapies and activities, this 7-night retreat ensures you’ll be feeling yourself again in no time.
As a resort that specialises in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic therapies in this package are carefully chosen to increase circulation, tone muscles, improve sleep, and reduce tiredness and dryness. Alongside these treatments you will receive a healthy and nutritious diet which aims to revive the body’s immune system, while special yoga postures and exercises help relieve joint stiffness and improve mental clarity.
Carefully blended essential oils are applied using lymphatic and pressure point massage techniques to maintain and promote physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being. Gentle scrubs are used to help bring elasticity back to the skin and to soothe sensitive skin, while Ayurvedic and other facials work to remove blockages and stimulate the flow of energy along the pathways of the face while restoring beautiful and glowing skin.
By the time you come to leave you are sure to both look and feel rejuvenated, and most importantly back to your old self.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & 7 night programme
- Morning Wake Up signature tea
- Fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night of stay, per person
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counselling session
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities;Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations,Lectures, Workshops and Excursions
- 1x Jasmine salt scrub
- 1x Aromatherapy
- 1x Ananda Fusion
- 1x Honey and Rose facial
- 2x Eye Rejuvenator
- 1x Aroma Cocoon
- 1x Urovasti
- 1x Kati Vasti
- 1x Nasyam
- 1x Choornaswedana
- 1x Pizhichil
- 1x Debrief with Doctor and Lifestyle consultation
- 3x Hatha Yoga (per room)
- 1x Pranayama (per room)
- 1x Yoga Nidra (per room)
- 1x Ajapa Japa (per room)
The transfer we booked via Healing Holidays on the arrival pick up was great, again very pleasant and no problems however on the return we decided to cancel direct with the company as we no longer needed it. We didn't want a refund just called the gentleman to say we didn't want it, on the phone call he was rude, aggressive and refused to cancel still showing up at 2:55am in the hotel lobby in the morning making trouble with the reception staff. Terrible transfer company!!"