A year round life changing spa, set on 150 acres in the stunning Sonoran Desert in southern Arizona. Canyon Ranch Tucson is a serious health resort, offering world class facilities, top wellness experts, nutritious cuisine and sensational body treatments. This is the place to come if you want to change your life in a supportive environment with everything from weight-loss, stress management, life management, spirituality, medical services and fitness.
With more than 40 complimentary fitness classes and outdoor activities per day, you will always find an interesting way to occupy your time. You can target your abdominals in an Abs Express class, find your centre in yoga, splash your way into shape with a water aerobics course or peacefully meditate. Canyon Ranch Tucson is great for nature lovers because the wonderful climate makes it possible to hike, bike, dine outdoors and lounge by the pool all year round.
All the rooms have stunning views of the mountains and are furnished with original art and décor inspired by the Southwest.
All accommodations feature extensive amenities including:
- Cloud-soft feather beds
- Mascioni® luxury Italian linens
- Terry cloth robes
- DVD, cable TV, stereo/CD player
- Computer phone jack
- Wired or wireless Internet access
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Hair dryer and thoughtful amenities
Treat yourself to pampering spa services that will soothe your body, de-stress your mind and reinvigorate your spirit. Enjoy their signature Canyon Stone Massage, rid yourself of tension with Watsu®, a moving massage in water, or indulge in a blissful Ayurvedic body treatment enhanced by fragrant herbs and soothing oils. The spa offers classic massages, Asian therapies, Ayurvedic body treatments and restorative touch therapies. Salon services include body scrubs, body wraps and facials.
The facilities include cardio and weight rooms, various studios, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools.There are also relaxation rooms, spa treatments rooms, a salon, footwear analysis centre and guest computers.
Canyon Ranch Tucson offers a multitude of activities to keep you entertained. If you're interested in exercise and movement, you can swim in one of four lovely pools, exercise with a personal trainer, play a variety of sports, work out in the strength and cario training room or try an underwater treadmill. Sports and outdoor activities include biking, hiking, golf, tennis, high ropes adventures, horseback riding and learning survival skills. Those interested in metaphysical inner wisdom can learn about astrology, feng shui, handwriting analysis and numerology. There are also a number of creative arts activities and services for teenagers.
- Golf Performance Centre
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- High Speed Internet
- Room Service
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Spa & Yoga Centre
- Wheelchair access
- Airport Transportation
- Aquatic Centre
- Indoor fitness pool
- Watsu pools
- Aquatic therapy pools
- State-of-the-art cardio & weight rooms
- Dance & yoga studios
- Pilates/Gyrotonic® studio
- Indoor cycling gym
- Racquetball, Wallyball & squash courts
- Gracefully appointed locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms & whirlpools
- Private sunbathing decks
- Relaxation rooms
- Spa treatment rooms
- Guest computers
- Footwear analysis center
Located in the stunning Sonoran desert in southern Arizona, Canyon Ranch once a working cattle ranch now offers spa guests 150 acres of stunning grounds for hiking, biking and relaxing in the year round sunny weather.
Canyon Ranch is 40 minutes from Tucson airport and a two hour drive from Phoenix.
- Read Mel Zuckerman’s autobiography before you go to read about how he transformed his way of living, discovered his mission and founded Canyon Ranch.
- Install the Canyon Ranch Apps from iTunes before your arrival.
- The months of July & August can be extremely hot for outdoor activities.
- Plan in advance and mark on your weekly planner the activities that you are most interested in, so you don’t miss out.
- Remember to pack lightly as the dress code is relaxed and the Canyon Ranch provides all of your toiletries and even things like painkillers. There are also onsite laundry services.
- Try the suspension yoga that combines TRX equipment and traditional yoga poses to strengthen your core and test your balance.
- Don’t miss out on the lunch and learn experience; every day at noon in the demonstration kitchen, you can watch a chef prepare a healthy menu before sampling it.
- Try the underwater treadmill for a different workout.