The multiple award winning healing sanctuary at the Farm at San Benito is home to one of the most successful detox programs in Asia and is sure to leave you feeling squeaky clean both inside and out. The focus of overall wellness is evident in the property’s design, from the tranquil, lush gardens complete with fountains and the lulling sounds of water to calm and soothe the soul; to the spacious pavilions, treatment rooms and lavish accommodation. The belief that emotions, stress and other non-physical factors influence your physical state is part of the foundation for the sanctuary ensuring all aspects of overall wellness are attended to. Head to the Farm for the prevention and recovery retreats – the focus is on a medically guided detox to cleanse the body, with a psycho-emotional detox to clear out emotional clutter that’s bogging you down. Vegans will be delighted by the fabulous Alive! restaurant with a full raw food and vegan menu lovingly created with food organically grown on the Farm.
The Healing Sanctuary Spa at The Farm specialises in three different types of programmes:
- Wellness Holiday – Offers an introduction to The Farm’s holistic approach to health, combining spa treatments and medical services. This programme embraces the vegan cuisine of the Alive! Restaurant wholeheartedly.
- Detox Cleanse – Aims to restore health and vitality by flushing out toxins that build up from our daily lives. A combination of nutritional and therapeutic treatment.
- Specialised Healing Retreats – A completely personalised programme to help you in your quest for optimum health, whatever that means for you.
The Alive! Restaurant focuses on cuisine that lowers insulin requirements, rids the body of harmful toxins and uses nature’s best organic ingredients. It is completely vegan, one of the first in Asia, but is extremely inventive.
- Aqua Yoga
- Mandala Floral Arranging
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Meditation Lounges
The Farm gets in touch with nature in every way possible, as such each villa has its own spacious garden to provide you with your own personal sanctuary. The interiors feature muted, tranquil tones and organic materials.
The Farm is located 90 minutes drive away from Manila.
- Some of the Palmera Suites are nearer to the amphitheatre so if you are into Yoga these rooms are just a few steps away
- Not all of the rooms have bathtubs, if you require one please ask our advisors at the time of enquiry
- Many of the rooms have steps. If you have mobility issues please let our advisors know at the time of enquiry
- Don’t forget to try one of their signature treatments! We love the Skin Kayud & Kalawag Body Detox with Curcumin.
- Order the Farm’s recipe book RAW! To make it easier to prepare for your retreat before you go and to continue your healthy diet when you return