Located in a private 11-acre parkland surrounded by grand old trees, vineyards and a gently flowing brook, the family run Ayurveda Parkschloesschen is one of the first “strictly Ayurveda” health resorts in Germany, It has been synonymous for Ayurveda Detox and Lifestyle Coaching since 1993.
The holistic Ayurveda Parkschloesschen concept focuses on millennium-old Ayurvedic tradition and at the same time integrates many small and previously overlooked details into a larger and more effective whole.
Everything at the five star Ayurveda Parkschloesschen is based on the ancient principles of the holistic art of Ayurvedic healing from the food, to the forms of therapy, treatments, exercises, yoga and meditation. All programmes are under the supervision of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners with a profound training in Ayurvedic medicine. All interiors have also been designed according to Vastu and in keeping with building biology standards, minimal electro smog, wifi-free hotel and 24h-internet-room free of charge. The high degree of effectiveness of the Ayurveda concept at the Parkschloesschen lies in the personalized plans of treatment. The exact state of your health will be determined during a consultation with an Ayurvedic practitioner and a treatment strategy will be designed to suit your specific needs.
Whatever your reason for visiting Ayurveda Parkschloesschen, you can be confident in the fact that you will return home feeling more energised, revitalised, and ready to take on the world.
Interiors have been designed according to Vastu and in keeping with building biology standards. All of the 58 rooms (13 single rooms, 30 double rooms and 15 junior suites) are non-smoking and are furnished with pure natural materials, free from disturbing influences of electronic smog, water veins or wireless LAN.
In an area of more than 2,000 m², the spa additionally offers daily yoga & meditation classes, beauty care with natural products and a gym.
- Thermal swimming pool
- Finnish sauna steam bath
- Bankirai sundeck in their bamboo garden
- Beauty treatments
- Ayurvedic floral baths
- Spacious yoga areas
- Professionally equipped workout facilites
Natural foods, aromatic herbs and creative preparation form the basis of the Ayurveda cuisine at Ayurveda Parkschlösschen. Fresh, finely balanced and easily digestible, our healthy gourmet kitchen relieves metabolism and is a great source of life energy. All foods are vegetarian and originate primarily from organic farms.
Due to the Ayurvedic detox regimes, Parkschloesschen does not offer any alcoholic beverages, coffee or black tea.
- Twice daily Yoga and meditation classes (Hatha)
- Personal Yoga training
- Laughter Yoga
- Exercise courses
- Ayurveda Lifestyle-Coaching
- Daily lectures by Ayurvedic experts and practitioners
- Cooking workshops held at the in-house training kitchen
- Calendar of Yoga and Meditation retreats with guest teachers
- Nearby: hiking trails, bicycle and inline skating paths, tennis and golf
- 13 treatment rooms and 11 private relaxation rooms
- Separated male and female treatment areas
- Cosmetic studio
- 2,000 m² spa area with an indoor thermal pool, two saunas, a steam bath, a fitness studio, a large area for yoga and gymnastics
Ayurveda Parkschlösschen is located in the historical art nouveau town of Traben-Trarbach on one of the picturesque bends of the Moselle, surrounded by forests and vineyards.
Ayurveda Parkschlösschen has easy access to all major international airports such as Frankfurt/Hahn (20 minutes), Frankfurt/Main (90 minutes), Düsseldorf (150 minutes) and Cologne/Bonn (120 minutes).
- Sign up for one of the Ayurvedic cooking workshops and learn all about the principles of Ayurvedic cooking.
- Try laughter yoga, a joyous and effective method of preventative health care.
- Go for a hike or a bike ride to make the most the picturesque surroundings
The individually tailored Ayurvedic cures and therapies, are centred around holistic detoxification, profound regeneration and promotion of a healthy lifestyle – with the aim of achieving physical well-being, new life energy and health. All programmes are under the supervision of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners, all with a profound training in ayurvedic medicine.