Perfection by design, La Réserve Ramatuelle is gently perched on the hillside overlooking the Mediterranean and providing an intimate experience with the surrounding nature. The buildings are designed to give the best views of the surrounding beauty, whilst the interior is equally as stunning following a recent redecoration by Jean-Michel Wilmotte.
Located just out St. Tropez, La Réserve Ramatuelle features just 9 rooms, 19 suites, and 12 villas, giving the resort an intimate feel. Programmes range from Healthy Ageing, to Fitness Bootcamp, with full gym and spa facilities available for work outs and pampering following treatment sessions.
A variety of healthy and clean food is available to help with detoxes and to keep energy high during high intensity fitness programmes.
Accommodation at La Réserve Ramatuelle
All rooms have their own full sea-view terrace, and some also have a private garden. Large floor-to-ceiling windows in each room and bathroom.
- 9 luxury bedrooms from 50 sqm including 2 with access for disabled guests
- 11 Junior suites from 55 to 72 sqm
- 2 Deluxe Junior suites of 80 sqm
- 6 prestigious suites, from 75 to 100 sqm with 1 or 2 separate bedrooms
12 villas with 4 to 6 bedrooms, with private landscaped garden and an individual heated pool.
Home to France’s first Crème de la Mer spa, skincare treatments have a serious anti-ageing angle. In addition you can sign up for bootcamps, regenerative programmes (focusing on goals such as weight loss or relaxation) or one-day access to all the facilities.
Spa Treatments at La Réserve Ramatuelle
- Cellu M6
- Excellence Body Treatment
- Excellence “New Skin” Body Treatment
- Excellence Radiance Treatment
- Excellence Regeneration Treatment
- Detoxitying Refining Treatment
- Freshness scrub with jojoba and mentol microspheres
- Soothing and revitalizing scrub with jojoba microspheres and essential oils
- Seaweed wrap
- Crème de la Mer
- Slimming, draining or relaxing balneotherapy
- Jet shower
Fat-free and sugar-free dishes take pride of place on the super-healthy and delicious menu. Expect freshly grilled fish and plenty of vegetables – all of it sophisticated and stylish. There’s also the option of following a diet attuned to your body’s individual biorhythms.
The Mediterranean-inspired cooking exalts the flavors of the South through high quality ingredients, chosen with the greatest need.
Chef Eric Canino, former Chef with Michel Guérard in Gréoux-les-Bains, and now at La Réserve Ramatuelle, shares his delicious concept of healthy cooking. It reflects his love for light, intensely flavored dishes. Here, fats are banned – only delicate, delicious olive oil is used. For desserts, refined sugar is replaced by raw sugar and each dish is meticulously prepared to achieve the perfect balance between greater pleasure and fewer calories.
As well as the opportunity to use the indoor and outdoor pools, the resort has a fully equipped fitness centre and offers individual or group classes in Pilates, Body Sculpt, Stretching, Yoga Balance and Aquagym.
- Swimming Pool
- Beach and Ocean views
Slightly space age and completely glamorous, La Réserve Ramatuelle exudes contemporary cool with dark wood floors and white furnishings in the rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and a gorgeous glass-walled spa with 11 treatment rooms. A touch of the Riviera is provided by the views of the Mediterranean, plentiful lavender bushes and towering cypress trees.
The hotel, Spa and the Villas are ideally located, near the magnificent village of Ramatuelle, just 10 km from Saint-Tropez and 2 km from the beaches.
- The 6-day Ultimate Regenerating Experience incorporates fitness, nutrition, treatments and relaxation. Choose your goal – most people want to reduce stress or lose weight – and the experienced team of spa specialists will devise a personalised programme to meet your needs. Includes 3 consultations (medical, osteopathic and morphological), 24 treatments and a customised fitness and diet plan.