Mindfulness can be such a rewarding and empowering experience, with studies revealing it to have countless health benefits, including the alleviation of stress, anxiety, depression and many other emotional issues, not to mention physical benefits such as lowering blood pressure.
While mindfulness can and should be practiced anywhere, one of the best ways to immerse yourself in the practice is on a dedicated retreat, and that is exactly what is on offer at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel.
During your stay at Villa Padierna Palace you will work with the experienced Yoga, Feldenkrais and meditation teachers to design a personalised yoga and meditation programme, which will ensure your individual requirments are met. Alongside these three effective techniques, you will also have the pleasure of enjoying an organic cooking class, oriental massage and other treatments that will make the whole process of achieving minduflness all the more pleasant. The aim; to assist you through your journey of life, balancing your being and helping you to achieve health and wellbeing.
Surrounded by scenic beauty, Villa Padierna Palace is one of the best places to come and practice mindfulness, with so many stunning spots for you to continue your meditation and yoga even in your own time. By the end of your retreat you are sure to return home a much more peaceful, happier, and healthier person.
Includes transfers, accommodation & programme
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Nights in a Deluxe room
- Bed and breakfast
In addition to the above, the 7-Day PeaceFullness programme includes:
- 6 x Thermal circuit guided by a specialist
- 6 x Five Tibetans - Performing the 5 Rites stimulates the circulation of essential life energy throughout the body.
- 6 x Transcendental Meditation - The transcendental Meditation technique is simple and natural and can be practiced 20 minutes twice a day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed.
- 3 x Yoga - Combination of different Yoga techniques such as hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga.
- 3 x Feldenkrais Developed by Moses Feldenkrais. “The Feldenkrais Method is for anyone who wants to reconnect with their natural abilities to move, think and feel”.
- 2 x Oriental massage
- 1 x Personalized Facial
- 3 x Coaching Lessons