It is important to get an annual medical check-up to monitor your health, especially as you age, and the Longevity Medical & Anti-Ageing Check-Up allows you to find out this essential information while you relax in a tranquil, luxurious and secluded beach-front setting.
The Full Body Check-Up medical programme uses state of the art technology to alert the team about guests' possible health concerns. These technologies allow the staff to evaluate risk factors in healthy people in addition to informing them of disease symptoms. This early detection of imbalances can prevent disease.
Not only does the programme inform visitors about possible risks, it defines specific strategies to reblance and strengthen the immune system and increase the quality of life. During this programme, you will gain advanced insight into integrative medicine and anti-ageing, as well as nutrition and lifestyle.
When you are not in specific treatments and appointments, you may use the relaxation area with sauna, Turkish bath and fitness area, as well as participate in the Longevity Vitality Plan daily activities to increase your fitness.
Following this programme, you will be able to incorporate the necessary changes in your life to feel younger and full of vitality.
Including accommodation, transfers & programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Buffet breakfast in the resort restaurant
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH and Herbal Teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1x Personal Health Check
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation
- 1x Evaluation of Heavy Metals and Trace Elements
- 1x Longevity Biochemical Profile Premium
- 1x Integrative Medicine and Anti-Ageing Consultation
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation
- 1x Stress and Lifestyle Assessment
- 1x Osteopathy Session
- Recommendation for clinical exams, if necessary
- Full report and meidcal recommendations (post stay)
So thank you very much for making thos an enjoyable experience"