For those who are looking to dramatically overhaul their fitness regime, Shanti-Som’s Fitness High Intensity retreat is ideal. Whether you are looking to take your fitness to the next level or simply desire a challenge, this programme is full of different exercise classes and sessions designed to keep you moving.
Set over 6-nights, you will have the chance to benefit from all manner of fitness activities, from personal trainer session designed to tackle your individual fitness needs, to group yoga classes and nature hikes. The variation stops this programme from ever getting dull or gruelling, allowing you to explore the resort’s beautiful surroundings while still getting in your workout. Appreciating that there’s more to fitness and weight-loss than just exercise, you will also benefit from a specialised diet throughout your stay which will ensure optimum performance. To compliment all of this you will also enjoy access to the spa and a few treatments too, providing the perfect way to relax and reward yourself for all your hard work.
Take your fitness into your own hands and pay a visit to Shanti-Som, you’re sure to notice results in no time at all.
Includes accommodation & 6 night programme
In addition to the above, the 6 night Fitness High Intensity retreat includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome healthy dinner on arrival
- 5 days of delicious, fresh, cleansing cuisine menus for breakfast/lunch/dinner or Weight Loss menus
- Healthy breakfast on departure day
- 4 group yoga classes
- 5 personal training sessions of 1 hour each (these may be shared with other guests on same programme)
- 2 guided hikes
- 2 aqua gym sessions (or Pilates in the winter)
- 1 body wrap
- 1 hour massage
- 1 nutritional consultation
- 3 Power plate sessions
- Complimentary use of steam bath, sauna, swimming pool and gym during the established opening hours
- Unlimited filtered water and herbal infusions
Transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of €70 per car per way, payable to the driver.
My only small complaint, which didn't turn out to be a problem in the end, was that I wasn't informed about the fact that we needed at least 6 months ( I think it was) left on our passports after we had already booked and paid. It might have been a complicated situation if it had turned out that we didn't have that amount of time left on the passports."