For one week only world renowned Yoga master Sushant Pandey will be running the Conscious Living programme. Designed to help you discover your true self through Yoga and Ayurveda, this programme will provide you with tools to help deal with the complexities of the mind.
The Retreat will be a tranquil and relaxing blend of Ayurveda, Pranayama (Hatha yogic breathing), Mantras, Meditation pre-meditation techniques and various kinds of Yoga.
There will be plenty of time to indulge with full use of the thermal salt baths, steam rooms and other spa facilities. Personalised fine dining will be provided throughout the 7 night programme with three world class meals being served a day.
The Programme will run from the 16th-23rd of July 2017 only.
Includes: transfers, accommodation, full board and programme.
- Full Board
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Spa Facilities
- Morning Hatha Yoga session: includes teaching of yoga postures to release stored tensions and stress points in the body and revitalize the system.
- Theory Workshops on Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy: Focuses on the ancient wisdom and teachings of Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy and their roles in health and harmony.
- Practical Techniques of Pranayama (breath-work/energy): a systematic teaching on correct and healthy breathing to unleash the blocked energy and revitalize the system.
- Technique of Yoga Nidra: known as psychic or trance sleep; an excellent technique to consciously release the physical, mental and emotional tensions and unleashes the potential of subconscious mind.
- Technique of Antar Mouna: a technique of mindfulness equips one with ability to witness one’s own thoughts without getting affected
- Technique of Chidakasha Dharana: a very powerful technique of visualization to relax the mind and improves the ability to concentrate.
- Technique of Hridyakasha Dharana: a very intense meditation technique to harmonize and release the blocked emotions and trauma.
- 4 x 60 min Ayurvedic treatments
- Nature Walks
- Village Immersions