A visit to the detox medical clinic Parkhotel Igls will bring you to Austria and the majestic Tyrolean Alps. An incredible medical facility and extremely knowledgeable staff allows Parkhotel Igls to provide an incredible range of diagnostic tests.
The Men's Medical Check programme highlights the importance of andrology, which is a medical specialisation focused on male reproductive health and the development of hormone balance.
Dr Peter Gartner, Parkhotel Igls’ Medical Director, explains: ‘Hormonal monitoring, diagnosis and treatment are routine for women, but equally important for men, although treatment is still in its infancy. To address this critical issue, we have introduced the Men’s Medical Check.’ Hormonal imbalance often contributes to a variety of male disorders from erectile dysfunction and infertility to diabetes.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night programme.
- 1x Initial examination - integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination - manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- MInderwal water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
In addition to the above, the Men's Medical Check includes:
- 50-minute physiotherapeutic muscle function test
- Expanded blood testing including hormone status
- Oxidative stress measurement
- Ultrasound scans of abdominal organs and vessels, brain-supply vessels, thyroid, prostate and testicles
- A 50-minute urological examination including consultation, ECGs and echocardiography
Individual andrology consultations are also available on request and by appointment with a 50-minute urological examination including consultation, expanded blood testing including hormone status and ultrasound scans of kidneys, bladder, prostate and testicles.
So thank you very much for making thos an enjoyable experience"