Motivation can be hard to find for many of us, especially when it comes exercise and eating well. The Longevity Bootcamp programme is the perfect way to kick start a new health regime with an intensive week of fitness activities.
The programme aims to improve your cardiovascular condition, increase your muscle mass and help you shed unwanted pounds.
Wellness and fitness evaluations will start and finish the week to help set goals, and track results and progress throughout the programme.
The week consists of 6 days of group fitness activities including Circuit Training, power hiking, Yoga and more. Various treatments including an osteopath session are used to reinvigorate the body and revitalize energy levels, with access to spa facilities to complement these therapies.
Please note all programme durations can be extended just enquire with one of our travel experts for more information.
Arrival day is Sunday.
Includes programme, accommodation and full board.
- Full Board
- Longevity Detox Infusion, Alkaline water pH 9.5, fit supplement and Longevity Aromatherapy Essential Oil in rooms.
- Complimentary access to the Detox & Relax Circuit
- Complimentary access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
- 2 Wellness Evaluations (initial and final)
- 2 Fitness Evaluations (initial and final)
- 6 Days Bootcamp Group Fitness Classes ( Walks, Power Hike Camp, Jogging + Functional Training, Stretching, Cardio Camp, TRX Camp, Circuit Training Camp, Body Weight Camp, Free WeightCamp, Fitball, Yoga, Pilates, etc.)
- 1 Osteopathy Session
- 1 Premium Detox & Weight Loss Treatment
- 1 Localized Massage
My only small complaint, which didn't turn out to be a problem in the end, was that I wasn't informed about the fact that we needed at least 6 months ( I think it was) left on our passports after we had already booked and paid. It might have been a complicated situation if it had turned out that we didn't have that amount of time left on the passports."