Combining the Chenot Method of treatments, and a diet plan which together aim to stimulate the body and eliminate toxins, this is a detox programme with a difference.
Following an initial bioenergetics check up to evaluate the energy flows and blocks within the body, treatments are personalised and monitored constantly by specialised medical personnel.
Medical consultations are compulsory at the start, during and at the end of the programme and are not included in the programme. A cost of €200, payable locally, is additional.
- Accommodation in a Classic Room
- Detoxifying Diet
- 2 Nutritional Consultations at start and end of programme
- 1 Body Composition Analysis
- 1 Bio-Energetic Check-up
- 4 Chenot Bio-Energetic Treatments
- 6 Chenot Energetic Massages
- 6 Hydro-Aromatherapies
- 6 Phyto-Mud Therapies
- 6 Hydro-Jet Treatments
- Free access to the gym, indoor pool, sauna and steam bath with colour therapy
My only small complaint, which didn't turn out to be a problem in the end, was that I wasn't informed about the fact that we needed at least 6 months ( I think it was) left on our passports after we had already booked and paid. It might have been a complicated situation if it had turned out that we didn't have that amount of time left on the passports."