The “Stay Young” programme is for those who are looking to rejuvenate the way they look and feel, focussing on better health and wellbeing as we age.
Throughout the week you’ll undergo medical tests to indicate how your body is functioning and what areas may need improvement.
A new healthy meal plan will be provided throughout your stay alongside protein, multivitamins and minerals provided as dietary supplements.
You will be assigned a person trainer who will analyse your fitness and tailor a session to your needs which can be carried forward for future exercise.
At the end of the programme you will be provided with your personal health dossier and a final consultation with an assigned doctor who will discuss your current health, progress and how best to achieve and maintain the rejuvenation following your stay.
Includes accommodation and four day programme
- Detailed discussion of your medical history with your doctor
- Specimen tests in the laboratory to check the values for liver, kidney and thyroid function and blood-sugar, blood-lipid and blood counts
- Body composition analysis (measurement of muscle and fat mass)
- Cardiovascular function test on an ergometer (resting and stress ECG including lactate grade test)
- Initial consultation with our dietician
- Full-board Cuisine Equilibrée
- WINFORCE® starter pack: whey protein isolate, L-carnitine and a mixture of multivitamins and minerals as a dietary supplement
- Movement analysis carried out by our Work-IT-out personal trainer
- 1 personal training session tailored to your needs based on the results of movement analysis
- 1 Ragazer Anti-Aging infusion
- Concluding consultation with your doctor (discussion of all test results and advice on how to maintain and improve your general health)
- Your personal health dossier (in German or English)
- Personalised support throughout the programme