A unique programme designed to enhance the condition and appearance of your legs, Capri Palace’s Leg School is a renowned programme that has people flocking from around the globe thanks to the amazing results it promises. Patented by Professor Francesco Canonaco, The Leg School is a patented programme that not only improves the appearance of your legs by treating and preventing cellulite, it also improves the health and condition of them by addressing adipose formation and vascular disorders that can affect the lower extremities. Whether you are worried about the health of your leg or simply just want them to look nicer, this retreat will be ideal for you.
Capri Palace and its Beauty Farm spa are known for perfectly blending medical and pampering spa treatments for a spa experience that is both effective and enjoyable, and The Leg School is a prime example of this. During your 7-night retreat you will have the chance to enjoy 6 of the Leg School treatments which may include the application of medicated cold mud and Kneipp Vascular therapy, as well as treatments such as hot stone massages and a body scrub to help you unwind and look your best as well. During your stay you will also benefit from a nutritional consultation and access to the spa’s daily activities to further enhance your stay.
Escape to this idyllic Mediterranean resort and give your legs the pampering they deserve, combined with all the other treatments you are sure to feel overall much more relaxed and blissed out.
* Capri Palace Annual Closure Dates: 23 October, 2016 - 13 April, 2017 *
includes transfers, accommodation & programme
- Accommodation in a Classic Hill Side Room
- Daily breakfast at L'Olivo
- Daily dietetic lunch and dinner at L'Olivo
- Medical Check-Up
- Nutritional Consultation
- 1x Body Scrub (50 Min)
- 2x Draining/Anti-Cellulite Massage (50 Min)
- 6x Leg School® Therapy (60 Min): Medicated Cold Mud, Medicated Cold Bandages, and “Kneipp” Vascular Therapy
- 2x Press-Therapy (25 Min)
- 2x Cold Stone Massage (20 Min)
- 1x LPG Endermologie (50 Min)
- Daily Fitness Activities
- Ecological Walks