The Blue Lagoon Clinic’s Psoriasis Treatment programme is a unique and effective experience that utilises the beneficial effects of mineral-rich geothermal seawater to treat psoriasis.
The 7 night programme includes bathing in the infamous lagoon seawater twice a day, aquatic massage and treatments using blue lagoon products daily.
The programme is personalised to your needs to ensure you’re progressing and healing, UVB light therapy will be administered under guidance of a dermatologist, with nurses providing daily supervision and check-ups.
A fitness plan is also put in place with access to a variety of exercise equipment, mountain bikes and Nordic walking poles.
You’ll be given a medical evaluation at the end of the programme and a large quantity of blue lagoon treatment products for aftercare.
Includes Transfers, Accommodation and 7-night Programme
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Full board
In addition to the above, the 7-Night Psoriasis Progamme includes:
- Bathing in the Blue lagoon seawater twice a day
- UVB light therapy as recommended by a dermatologist
- Medical evaluation provided by dermatologist (once a week)
- Daily supervision and follow-up provided by nurses
- Exercise programme
- Access to fitness room, mountain bikes and nordic walking poles
- Use of selected Blue lagoon skin care products during treatment time
- Application of Blue lagoon treatment products and body wrap 5 times a week (Mon-Fri)
- Aquatic Massage Therapy (60 min) once a week
- On departure receive:
- Medical consultation on continuing program
- Four week home treatment kit with selected Blue Lagoon skin care products and guidelines on how to use those effectively at home. The kit includes:
- Blue lagoon silica mud mask 200 ml
- Blue Lagoon mineral bath salts 500 gr
- Blue lagoon silica softening bath & body oil 200 ml
- 2 tubes of Blue Lagoon mineral intensive cream 200 ml each
- 2 tubes of Blue Lagoon mineral moisturising cream 200 ml each