This programme will allow you to learn about your genetics and physiology to help fuel your body and exercise more efficiently. The programme includes a fitness consultation and full body analysis that segments the body fat and muscles of the entire body. Personal training sessions will also help you to feel more comfortable working out with new goals in mind.
You will participate in 4-6 activities a day like enjoying a jog along the coast or paddling. For stricter workouts, try the boot camp or kettlebells session. Even yogis and Pilates-enthusiasts can focus on their favourite practices. Before you depart you will receive a DNA training report and DNA nutrition, both with coordinating consultations to take you through the results.
Retreat dates: 18 - 21 May / 6 - 9 Jul / 12 - 15 Oct.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 3 night DNA FIT programme
- 3 x breakfasts
- 2 x lunches
- Fitness Consultation x 1 includes full body analysis segmenting the body fat and muscles across the entire body and biometric test.
- Fitness Test x 1
- DNA Test(Note DNA test must be returned to lab 3 weeks prior to arrival)
- DNA Training Report
- DNA Nutrition Report
- DNA Training Consultation
- DNA Nutrition Consultation
- 2 x 45 min PT session to personalise programme
- Full day’s activities for 2 ½ days, including 4-5 activities per day. Including the following:
- Core Session
- Functional Bootcamp
- For all of the above, all equipment/transfers/helmet hire is included, where needed (all instructors are fully qualified, insured and speak good English)
- Daily access to the fitness facilities.
Staff are petulant even childish when mistakes are made
no one is accountable esp. in the wellness centtre were bookings can get complicated
the dining room staff were not charming at all
the pool was beautiful and the rooms needed an upgrade of paint and deep cleaning"