This programme begins and ends with a fitness consultation and fitness test, so you can gauge your progress and maintain it once you return home. Your training will be full of engaging activities, and you will complete 5–6 different activities per day. Possible sessions include hiking, running along the gorgeous coast or getting a workout on a stand-up paddle board. More traditional fitness sessions include core sessions, circuits, kettlebells, kickboxing and more. There are also options to participate in yoga and Pilates.
During your stay, you will learn new skills from a variety of qualified instructors and find joy in exercise. This will help you to keep your energy levels up as you continue your journey to wellness.
Retreat dates: 22 - 28 Apr / 20 - 26 May / 17 - 13 Jun / 8 - 14 Jul / 23 - 29 Sep / 14 - 20 Oct.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 6 night BODY FIT PLUS programme
- Return private transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 5 x breakfasts
- 5 x lunches
- Fitness Consultation X2 (beginning and end of the break), includes full body analysis segmenting the body fat and muscles across theentire body and biometric test.
- Fitness Test x 2 (beginning and end of the break)
- Fitness tracker
- Follow on virtual training
- ·Full day’s activities for 5 ½ days, including 5-6 activities per day. Including the following:
- Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Core Session
- Functional Bootcamp
- Coastal run
- Tabata Training
- Nutritional workshop
- For all of the above, all equipment/transfers/helmet hire is included, where needed (all instructors are fully qualified, insured and speak good English)
- Daily access to the fitness facilities.