Begin your retreat with a fitness consultation and fitness test, informing you about your current physical state and serve as a progress marker at the end of the programme. You will be kept busy with 5-6 varying fitness activities each day. Ramp up your cardio with kickboxing, boxing and Tabata training sessions, or a more mindful approach with yoga and Pilates classes. You will also keep active with core sessions, functional boot camp, circuits, hikes and stand up paddleboard sessions.
You will increase your health and improve your fitness, and continue to challenge and condition your body. You will also get to learn about how to properly fuel your body for all this new physical activity during a nutritional workshop.
Retreat dates: 29 April – 5 May / 27 May – 2 June / 10 – 16 June / 1 – 7 July / 15 – 21 July / 26 Aug – 2 Sep / 16 – 22 Sep / 30 Sep – 6 Oct / 7 – 13 Oct / 21 – 27 Oct.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 6 night BODY FIT programme.
- Daily breakfast and lunches
- Return private transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 5 x breakfasts
- 5 x lunches
- Fitness Consultation X2 (beginning and end of the break), includes full body analysis segmenting the body fat and muscles across the entire body and biometric test.
- Fitness Test x 2 (beginning and end of the break)
- Full day’s activities for 5 days, including 5-6 activities per day. Including the following:
- Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Core Session
- Functional Bootcamp
- Coastal run
- Tabata Training
- Nutritional workshop
- For all of the above, all equipment/transfers/helmet hire is included, where needed (all instructors are fully qualified, insured and speak good English)
- Daily access to the fitness facilities.