A medical spa with a relaxed feel, Terme di Saturnia is built around one of Italy’s best-known thermal springs. Various hydrotherapy treatments are offered alongside beauty therapies, stress management, diet and fitness programmes. The Aesthetic Medical centre offers everything from dermatological and medical check-ups to biological age evaluation, electrocardiograms and microsurgery to remove small skin problems such as moles and angiomas.
Compact rooms with one queen size bed, located in the historical building of the Hotel. All are equipped with minibar, air conditioning, safety box, internet wi-fi, LCD-TV, Pay-Tv, swimming pool kit with bathrobe, large towel, slippers and bag. One bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Newly renovated and enlarged (around ‘5 sqm), these rooms feature natural and relaxing colors and a tastefully understated décor. Most rooms overlook the natural thermal spring, and others have views of the park with its secular pine trees. Comfortably equipped with minibar, air conditioning, safety box, WiFi, LCD-TV, Pay-TV, swimming pool kit with bathrobe, large towel, slippers and bag. One bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Elegant rooms (around 35 sqm) featuring one open-space bedroom with sitting-area, walk-in closet and one king size bed which can be separated upon request to form two single beds. Each room has one large travertine bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Connecting Deluxe rooms are available. The Deluxe rooms overlook the gardens or the rolling Tuscan hills, some of these rooms are pet-friendly and have access to internal green courts. High Speed Internet access, minibar, air conditioning, safety box, LCD-TV, Pay-TV, swimming pool kit with bathrobe, large towel, slippers and bag.
Various thermal and mud-based treatments are on offer. A must-try is the oxygenating multi-vitamin facial, which uses a mask made from plankton to treat the skin. Minor cosmetic procedures are also available.
- Massage Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Saturnia Candle Massage
- Saturnia Luxury
- Aroma Massage
- Saturnia 4 Hand Massage
- Foot Massage
- Saturnia Long Massage
- Manual Lymph-Drainage - Vodder Technique
- Full Body Massage
- Aromatic Oil Massage with Mud
- Facial Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Oxygen Infusion
- Saturnia Gold Facial
- Saturnia DNA Facial
- Oxygen Infusion Neck and Décolleté
- Men’s Facial Treatment
- Manual Face Lymph - Drainage Vodder Technique
- Cleansing Facial
- Specific Face Treatment
- Intensive Specific Face Treatment
- Multivitamin Face Treatment
- Golden Body Treatment
- Detox Treatment
- Nutrimelis Treatment
- Ulivitas Treatment
- Toning Body Mud
- Leg Draining Mud
- Anti-Cellulite Mud
- Gommage + Thermal Plankton
- Individual Hydrokinesiotherapy
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Saturnia Four Hand Massage Shower
- Beauty Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Modelling Cast
- Wellbeing for Legs
- Neck, Décolleté and Bosom Treatment
- Biorevitalization With Hyaluronic Acid
- Consultancy in Aesthetic Medicine
- Biorejuvenating Treatment
- Peeling Mandel S
- Eye-Light Mask
- Evermoist Mask
- Eyes Power Mask
- Mandelic Acid Peeling
- Light Lift
- Jaluronic Acid Filler
- Hydrocolon Therapy
- Nevic Chart
- Q-Switch Laser
- Dermatological Micro-Surgery
- Partial Mud Therapy
The resort’s two restaurants, Aqualuce and All’Acquacota serve meals influenced by local Tuscan culinary traditions. In addition, guests can also follow special menus prescribed by Terme di Saturnia’s dietician.
Golf is obviously the big draw at Terme di Saturnia with an 18-hole, par 72 golf course and two driving ranges as part of the resort. Guests can also go hiking, head to the gym (various stretching and body workout classes are offered), practice Pilates and take aqua gym classes. Personal training sessions are also available.
- 18-hole, par 72, 6,294 meters championship golf course
- Guided Morning Hikes
- Flood-lit tennis courts
- Bikes and mountain bikes
- WiFi in all rooms and hotel areas
- Thermal pool with sulphurous water 37°C
- Natural hydromasage waterfalls
- Jacuzzi en plein air
- Private Parking
- Car valet service
Close to the medieval hilltop town of Saturnia in Tuscany’s Maremma region, the spa has 140 rooms and suites decorated in a classic Italian style with heavy draped curtains and wood floors.
From Rome: Civitavecchia, then follow the Aurelia SS1 to Montalto di Castro. After 111km, take the road to Manciano - Montemerano - Saturnia.
From the center of Rome, approximately 180 km, 2 hours drive.
From Rome Fiumicino 140 km, 1½ hour drive.
- Terme di Saturnia’s classic 7-night anti-oxidant thermal programme, which includes a medical consultation, six mud treatments, six physiokinesiotherapy sessions and a fitness programme. Alternatively, try a 7-night ‘beauty full immersion’ package concentrating on facials and body treatments.