The five-star Rosa Alpina Hotel & Spa resides in breathtaking Italian region of Alta Badia at the foot of the mighty Dolomites. Although the history of the hotel dates back to 1850, the newly reconstructed spa wing for adults only was introduced in 2015 along with the library, billiard room and small cinema. Synonymous with luxury, Rosa Alpina has been voted best international hotel and their St. Hubertus restaurant has been awarded with two Michelin stars. At Rosa Alpina Hotel & Spa you can enjoy an elegant lifestyle with pampering treatments in the spa, while also venturing out into the pristine surrounding natural beauty to reconnect with yourself.
The stylish and luxurious Rosa Alpina Spa contains an exercise area with advanced fitness equipment, an indoor pool, Finnish Sauna and steam baths. Healing massages and other are carried out in the treatment areas, but you can also set up appointments with personal trainers and beauticians. An entire presonalised programme may also be created, complete with recommendations on diet and exercise.
Rosa Alpina Hotel & Spa has four separate restaurants including Restaurant Wine Bar & Grill, Fondue Strube and Restaurant Limonaia. Restaurant St. Hubertus has gained the most acclaim with 2 Michelin stars awarded to Grand Chef Relais & Chateaux – Norbert Niederkofler.
Near the Dolomites you can explore the gorgeous diverse landscape by walking, hiking, and climbing; you may even spot a fossil while outdoors. Road biking and mountain biking are also available. The months of June to October are ideal for playing golf at the nearby club. During the wintertime, you can ski and snowboard with options appropriate for both beginners and experts alike. Mountain guides can be booked by appointment for heli-skiing, snowshoeing, ice climbing and ski touring.
- Spa complex
- Finnish Sauna
- Steam baths
- Family indoor pool and spa area
- Wine cellar with expert sommeliers
- Rosa Alpina Terrace with Dolomites view
- Lobby & Bar
- Hotels hop
- Meetings & team building arrangements
- Hiking maps and other information materials
- Complimentary rental of mountain bikes
- Complimentary rental of hiking sticks
Near to the mighty Southern Tyrolean Dolomites, Rosa Alpina Hotel & Spa resides in the Alta Badia mountain region, which is perfect for hiking, cycling and skiing. Here you will experience a unique blend of alpine tradition and the Italian way of life.
Fly directly from London Gatwick or London Heathrow beginning 4 Dec 2016 into Innbruck. A scenic private transfer of one hour and 45 minutes in a private car will bring you to Rosa Alpina.
- August and September are great times to visit if you are interested in hiking because the weather is sunny, but the temperature is cooler and the area is less crowded.
- Make sure to cancel any spa appointments one day in advance to avoid a 50% late cancellation charge.
- The Fondue Stube restaurant is perfect for a family style dinner, so make sure to book for two people or more before 17:00.