Located in a private 11-acre parkland surrounded by grand old trees, vineyards and a gently flowing brook, Parkschlosschen was one of the first “strictly Ayurveda” resorts in Germany.
Parkschlosschen not only specializes in Ayurveda but incorporates it into everything they do, the principles of which apply to the food, therapy, treatments, exercise and more. All the programmes provided are under the supervision of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners with a profound training in Ayurvedic medicine.
The high satsisfaction and success rate at Parkschlosschen can be attributed to their personalised treatment plans. Programmes start off with assessments and analysis of the body to determine the best course of action, which is then closely monitored throughout to ensure goals and targets are achieved.
Exquisite vegetarian cuisine is on offer with the strictly Ayurveda menu available to encourage healthy digestion and cleansing.
Interiors have been designed according to Vastu and in keeping with building biology standards. All of the 58 rooms (13 single rooms, 30 double rooms and 15 junior suites) are non-smoking and are furnished with pure natural materials, free from disturbing influences of electronic smog, water veins or wireless LAN.
In an area of more than 2,000 m², the spa additionally offers daily yoga & meditation classes, beauty care with natural products and a gym.
- Thermal swimming pool
- Finnish sauna steam bath
- Bankirai sundeck in their bamboo garden
- Beauty treatments
- Ayurvedic floral baths
- Spacious yoga areas
- Professionally equipped workout facilites
Natural foods, aromatic herbs and creative preparation form the basis of the Ayurveda cuisine at the Parkschlösschen. Fresh, finely balanced and easily digestible, our healthy gourmet kitchen relieves metabolism and is a great source of life energy. All foods are vegetarian and originate primarily from organic farms.
Due to the Ayurvedic detox regimes, Parkschloesschen does not offer any alcoholic beverages, coffee or black tea.
- Twice daily Yoga and meditation classes (Hatha)
- Personal Yoga training
- Laughter Yoga
- Exercise courses
- Ayurveda Lifestyle-Coaching
- Daily lectures by Ayurvedic experts and practitioners
- Cooking workshops held at the in-house training kitchen
- Calendar of Yoga and Meditation retreats with guest teachers
- Nearby: hiking trails, bicycle and inline skating paths, tennis and golf
- 13 treatment rooms and 11 private relaxation rooms
- Separated male and female treatment areas
- Cosmetic studio
- 2,000 m² spa area with an indoor thermal pool, two saunas, a steam bath, a fitness studio, a large area for yoga and gymnastics
Parkschlösschen is located in the historical art nouveau town of Traben-Trarbach on one of the picturesque bends of the Moselle, surrounded by forests and vineyards.
Ayurveda Parkschlösschen has easy access to all major international airports such as Frankfurt/Hahn (20 minutes), Frankfurt/Main (90 minutes), Düsseldorf (150 minutes) and Cologne/Bonn (120 minutes).
- Sign up for one of the Ayurvedic cooking workshops and learn all about the principles of Ayurvedic cooking.
- Try laughter yoga, a joyous and effective method of preventative health care.
- Go for a hike or a bike ride to make the most the picturesque surroundings